What is permitted:
Photography and filming at Luna Park within the public area for personal, non-commercial use is permitted.
What is not permitted:
- Commercial photography and/or filming.
- Staged photo/ film shoots, including wedding parties who have not obtained authorisation to photograph or film inside Luna Park.
- Filming or photography whilst riding on the rides and attractions (excluding the Ferris Wheel).
- Any filming or photography that impacts on other Guests safety or enjoyment of the Park, or the operational requirements of the Park.
- Tripods, lighting or other standalone ancillary equipment.
For more information regarding rates, or to gain authorisation to photograph or film according to the above; please contact the Main Office on +61 2 9922 6644 or submit an enquiry via our contact form.
Return to Frequently Asked Questions