Personal information collected
The personal information collected and maintained by Luna Park Sydney generally comprises:
• customer contact details;
• customer date of birth details;
• name and addresses of directors, proprietors and any personal guarantors;
• contact details for trade referees;
• customer credit card details; and
• reports from credit reporting agencies.
We collect this information for the following purposes:
• establishing client relationships;
• maintaining client contact details;
• considering applications for credit and conducting necessary credit checks;
• supplying products or services;
• receiving payments for the supply of our products and services; and
• with respect to the sale and supply of alcohol, complying with our obligations under relevant liquor law.
Ancillary to our primary business activities, we also collect and maintain personal information from:
• suppliers, such as the name, address, contact details and insurance details of our suppliers for the purpose of managing our supplier relationships;
• contractors and agents, such as the name, address, contact details and insurance details of our contractors and agents for the purpose of managing our relationships with contractors and agents; and
• potential employees, such as the resumes and contact details of potential employees as part of our recruitment process.
Personal information is generally collected when you:
• communicate with us by telephone, email or facsimile transmission;
• visit our web site; or
• meet with our representatives in person.
We do not collect sensitive information unless required by applicable laws or rules. Sensitive information includes information relating to:
• political or religious beliefs;
• sexual preferences;
• criminal convictions;
• membership of professional or trade associations or unions; and
• health information.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We use and disclose your personal information for the legitimate business purpose for which it was disclosed at the time of collection and related purposes that would reasonably be expected without the need to obtain prior permission.
We undertake not to sell, rent or trade your personal information. We may, however, share information within our organisation and in some cases it will be necessary to pass certain information to our professional advisors or other third parties in order to comply with reporting and statutory obligations. This may include our employees, agents, contractors, auditors, insurers and tax, financial and legal advisors.
We may also disclose your personal information to service providers and contractors who provide services in connection with our products and services. While personal information may be provided to these service providers and contractors to enable them to perform agreed tasks, we will generally require such parties to protect your personal information in the same manner that we do.
We will not otherwise use or disclosure your personal information unless the use or disclosure is authorized under the National Privacy Principles.
Dealing with Luna Park Sydney online
If you visit Luna park Sydney's web site to browse, read or download information, register as a member or purchase goods or services, our system will log your movements. We use this information to assist in providing the relevant service to you and in the other ways described in this policy. These web site logs are not personally identifiable and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals who browse the web site unless you have provided your express consent.
Some of the web sites operated by us contain links to third party web sites, such as advertisers, sponsors and other companies with whom we have relationships. Although a web site may be linked to a web site operated by us, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the linked third party web site. Any concern that you have with respect to the privacy policies of a linked third party web site should be directed to the operator of that web site.
In addition, from time to time we may have relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on web pages that we operate. As a result, when you visit a web site operated by us, advertising server companies may collect information such as your domain type, IP address and click stream information.
A cookie is a small data file that contains information about your visit to our web site. Your computer provides this information during your first visit to our web server. The server records this information in a text file and stores this file on your hard drive. When you visit our web site again, the server looks for the cookie and structures itself based on the information provided.
To the extent permitted by law or as required by the National Privacy Principles, we will provide details of any personal information disclosed by you and/or cease to make use of your personal information for the purposes described above. We will also provide you with the reasons for our inability to give you the access requested.
Please contact Luna Park Sydney's Company Secretary if access to your personal information is required. Please refer to the contact details below.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact your account manager or Luna Park Sydney's Company Secretary if any of the details you have provided change or if you believe the information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
We respect your choice to opt out of Luna Park Sydney's marketing activities. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, please contact your account manager or Luna Park Sydney's Company Secretary and we will respect your request. Please refer to the contact details below.
If you have a complaint please contact our Company Secretary and we will promptly acknowledge and investigate your complaint. Please refer to the contact details below.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time for any reason. We will publish those changes on our web site.
If you would like further information regarding this policy, please contact us via any of the following means:
Telephone 02 9922 6644
Address Company Secretary
Luna Park Sydney
1 Olympic Drive
Milsons Point NSW 2061