LUNA PARK SYDNEY HEALTH DECLARATION
By purchasing a Luna Park Sydney ticket you agree to the following:
Whilst there are ongoing restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 issued by NSW Government, Luna Park Sydney has the following COVID-19 specific requirements in relation to patrons coming on site. Luna Park Sydney is taking a highly precautionary approach to manage the spread of COVID-19 in line with the latest National and Local health advice.
Waiver: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all Guests that have travelled from Victoria, Australia within the last 14 days will be refused entry to Luna Park Sydney even if they are in the possession of a valid ticket.
Travellers from NZ who have travelled on a green zone flight and have been in NZ for the 14 days prior to travel are now permitted to enter into NSW without 14 days mandatory quarantine.
All patrons must declare the following prior to coming to site:
- I have not travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
- I have not travelled from Victoria, Australia in the last 14 days.
- I have not attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on State Government websites such as for NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- I am not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- I understand that if I have an elevated temperature (febrile) then I will not be permitted to remain on site.
- I have not had close or casual* contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- I am not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- I will follow Luna Park Sydney’s directions regarding hand hygiene while on site, including sanitizing my hands prior to commencing my visit.
- I consent to having my temperature checked as a condition of entering Luna Park Sydney.
- I will notify Luna Park Sydney if any of the above change upon the day of visiting.
- I will follow good hygiene practices while onsite as outlined below.
* Casual contact is having been face-to-face for less than 15 minutes, or in the same closed space for less than two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious. Close contact is having been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or been in the same closed space for at least two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
Help us keep COVID-19 away
When visiting our site, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19:
- Sanitise your hands when entering the site and at regular intervals.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 to 30 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser does not replace washing your hands after using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practice social distancing - Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people.