First round applications are open to existing Luna Park Sydney employees.
Luna Park’s Maintenance team partner with all areas of our diverse business, including the Amusement Park, Functions and Events, Live Entertainment, Amphora Wine Bar and Car Park.
A full time, hands-on opportunity currently exists to join this busy team and drive maintenance planning efficiency through the optimisation of Mex/CMMS.
Your new role:
As the Maintenance Planning Coordinator, you will be instrumental in keeping Luna Park’s maintenance works up to date, on track and ready for operation. Your typical day would commence from 7am, working Monday to Friday (some flexibility outside this may be required).
- Plan, coordinate and schedule both internal and external maintenance resources
- Record compliance to meet statutory standards that is both accurate and auditable
- Manage inventory control
- Prepare maintenance registers
- Provide administrative support including raising of PO’s and reconciliation of invoices
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate administration and record keeping experience
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to meet deadlines and work independently/as part of a team
- Sound analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi task, combined with solid organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Reliable, personable and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of WHS, regulations and codes of practice
- Engineering degree, Integrated logistic support (ILS) qualifications/experience, and or trade qualification (mechanical or electrical)
- CMMS experience (preferably MEX)
- Procurement experience
- Project planning and experience.
Internal applicants are invited to apply, including those who may not have met all of the desirable experience outlined above.
Step into this pivotal position and deliver safe and optimal experiences for all stakeholders in the Maintenance Planning Coordinator capacity.
Submit your written application today by addressing the position criteria as outlined above.
All applicants must have appropriate visa work permissions to remain in Australia.