Do I need a special ticket to enter Halloscream?
- Halloscream VII is a special event, and unlike regular Park days, all attendees are required to hold a ticket to enter.
What time does Halloscream start?
- The gates to Halloscream VII will open at 7pm on Friday and Saturday nights, and 6pm Thursday night.
Do I need to print my Halloscream ticket?
- To assist with speedy event entry, we ask that you bring along a printed copy of your Halloscream e-ticket if possible. You will still be able to gain entry by presenting it on your phone, however processing times may lengthen.
Do I need to present my photo ID and purchasing credit card to get into Halloscream?
- We advise that you bring along both your ID and the purchasing credit card, as you may be asked to present these at the event entry. Any groups that have purchased tickets together in a single transaction should also aim to enter the event together, with the purchaser, so that the relevant ID can be checked.
Are the attractions wheelchair accessible?
- Attractions are wheelchair accessible. Click here for the full Halloscream VII Disability Guide.
Can I use my Annual Pass to get into Halloscream?
- No, Halloscream nights are special event Blockout Dates and Annual Passes are unable to be used to gain entry. Annual Pass holders are encouraged to buy tickets online in advance if they wish to attend Halloscream, as we do expect to sell out.
Can I upgrade my Halloscream ticket to an Annual Pass on the night?
- As this is a special event, Halloscream Tickets cannot be upgraded to an Annual Pass.
Can I visit on more than one night?
- Of course you can! But you will need to purchase a separate ticket for each night you wish to attend.
I have a ticket to Halloscream but I don’t want to go anymore. Can I get refund?
- No, all ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
I bought a ticket for Friday night, but I changed my mind and want to come on Saturday. Can I just turn up?
- Unfortunately no. Halloscream tickets are sold for a particular date and cannot be swapped or exchanged.
I will be taking my children to Halloscream but I don’t want to go on any rides. Do I need to buy a ticket?
- Halloscream VII is recommended for patrons 14 or old. However if you decide to bring children, all guests wishing to enter Halloscream must purchase a ticket.
Are there any age restrictions to enter Halloscream?
- While there is no age restrictions, Halloscream VII is recommended for audiences 14 years of age and over due to scary themes. If you are unsure whether you will be able to handle a particular attraction or ride, please speak to staff before you enter, who will be able to help you decide.
Can I wear a costume?
- Of course, costumes are encouraged! Full face masks are not permitted. Anyone wearing partial masks or props that cover the face may be required to remove the masks by Luna Park Security for identification and security purposes. Guests who disrupt other Guests’ enjoyment of the Park, mistreat the performers or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
I’m dressing as an axe murderer and want to bring along a plastic prop, is this ok?
- Prop items that are considered weapons will not be permitted and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Please note that all loose items and/or props are unable to be carried on most rides. Luna Park Sydney accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items that are left unaccompanied.
Will you have cash out at any of your outlets?
- Cash cannot be taken out at our outlets, however all outlets will be equipped with EFTPOS facilities. ATMs will be accessible in the Big Top Foyer 1.
Do you have cloaking facilities?
- There will not be a cloak room at Halloscream, but lockers are available for hire in two locations throughout the Park. Check the Park Map for directions.
Will the Luna Park car park be open?
- Yes, the Luna Park car park will be operating as normal. Due to the nature of the special event, the car park may reach capacity.
Is ALTUM Restaurant and The Deck Bar open on Halloscream?
- Yes, ALTUM will be open normal operating hours during Halloscream. ALTUM sits outside of the Halloscream event entry and can be visited without a Halloscream ticket. Please enter via the boardwalk entrance rather than entering through Luna Park Sydney.
Where are the smoking areas?
- Designated smoking areas are located on the public boardwalk beside the Park. Please ask staff if you are unsure how to access these areas.
Can I bring my own food?
- No commercially prepared food is allowed to Halloscream. No eskys may be brought in. Please note: The picnic area in Lavender Green will be closed.