Halloscream 8 - Terms and Conditions
23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th, 31st October & 1st November
IMPORTANT - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all Guests that have travelled to and from Victoria, Australia in the last 14 days, will be refused entry to Luna Park Sydney even if they are in the possession of a valid ticket. In addition, you will be refused entry if you have attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on any State Government website. See the NSW Government website for up-to-date case locations.
This event contains scary themes and is not recommended for children under the age of 14.
Halloscream is a Special Event. Annual Passes are not valid to use for entry during this event. A Halloscream General Admission e-ticket may be redeemed at Luna Park Sydney for a single entry to Halloscream 8 on one of the following evenings as indicated on the e-ticket in the Ticket Type field: Friday 23rd October, Saturday 24th October Thursday 29 October or Friday 30 October or Saturday 31 October or Sunday 1 November.
The entry date will be clearly indicated throughout the purchase process. Gates open at varying times each night. Please check the Luna Park Sydney website for the opening and closing times on your entry date.
All Event Tickets All tickets for this event are on suppressed printing and will not be emailed until closer to the event date. After purchase, patrons will receive a confirmation email ONLY. Tickets with this allocated delivery option will be emailed out at a nominated date, as a PDF, closer to the event.
Halloscream 8 is not recommended for audiences under 14 years old due to the scary themes of the activations. However, Halloscream tickets are valid for all ages and all heights - it is at the parents / guardians' discretion whether they bring a child under the age of 14 to the event. Guests under 85cm may enter free of charge with a paying adult (18+). All guests 85cm tall or over must purchase a ticket to enter.
There will be no pass outs available for this event. Guests who disrupt other Guests enjoyment of the Park, mistreat the performers or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
Halloscream 8 is an outdoor all-weather event and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised time in all weather conditions. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event night
All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Please treat your tickets like cash, as tickets are sold on a strict no refund and no exchange basis. Tickets are refunded under the relevant NSW laws that protect the venue & ticket purchaser. A change in your personal plans or circumstances does not warrant a refund. Lost, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets will not be replaced. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person after purchase. Valid Photo ID and the purchasing credit card may be required upon redemption.
Luna Park Sydney reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, dates and audience capacity.
Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Please note that all loose items and/or props are unable to be carried on most rides. Luna Park Sydney accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items that are left unaccompanied. It may be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
External Food and Drink and large bags are not permitted into the venue: this includes including sealed water bottles. Bags larger than an A4 pierce of paper are not permitted entry. There are no lockers or cloaking facilities onsite.
Each e-ticket must be exchanged for a badge at entry. Entry is the only point that badge will be issued. Badge must be worn securely throughout the event. A Halloscream ticket is sold subject to the Luna Park Sydney Rides Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Masks and Make Up covering the entire face are not permitted. For security purposes all Guests must be able to be identified, therefore full face masks and full face make-up that disguises a person’s facial identity are not permitted and may be asked to be removed by Luna Park security. Refunds will not be granted to those failing to comply with this requirement.
Luna Park Sydney does not condone the on-selling of tickets. Event Tickets are ONLY to be purchased from the venue Luna Park Sydney and Authorized Third-Party Ticket Sellers, any activity beyond these legitimate channels will be deemed invalid and will NOT be accepted at entry - this includes and is not restricted to any tickets purchased from Wei Chat or Viagogo.
Face Masks and personal face coverings are compulsory attire in Halloscream Mazes and must be worn at all times during this attraction. A single face mask/covering will be issued to ticket holders at entry.
Voluntary participation and recreational nature of activity
1. I acknowledge, agree and understand my activities at, and my use of, Luna Park Sydney for my own enjoyment and leisure and is entirely recreational.
Risk Warning pursuant to section 5M of the Civil Liability Act
2. I acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- I have been warned that I am at risk of suffering personal injury arising from or in connection with my activities at, and my use of, Luna Park Sydney. The risk of personal injury extends to physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any physical or mental injury) including but not limited to friction burns, whiplash, abrasions, bruising, damage to teeth, muscular injury, motion sickness, splinters, loss of consciousness, and broken bones together with soft tissue injuries generally.
b. The risk of personal injury that I may suffer may arise from or be connected to:
- contact or collision with the surface of the ride;
- contact or collision with another patron;
- The movement of the ride (sudden or otherwise);
- weather conditions including rain, wind, lightning, heat and cold;
- slipping and tripping on floor surfaces;
- the acts and/or omissions (including negligent acts and/or omissions) of other patrons at Luna Park Sydney;
- incorrect use of rides;
- failure to follow instructions in relation to participation on a ride; and
- the unforeseen failure or malfunction of rides.
3. I accept and acknowledge all of risks identified above voluntarily and at my own risk.
4. I acknowledge that the assumption of risk and warning above constitutes a ‘risk warning’ in respect of all rides and activities at Luna Park Sydney for the purpose of section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I agree to waive all my rights in respect of any liability for any Claim against Luna Park, including for any liability:
- for breach of contract (including any express or implied warranty that any recreational services will be provided with due care and skill); or
- for negligence; arising from, or in connection with, my attendance at and use of Luna Park Sydney.
Waiver in relation to recreational services to which the Australian Consumer Law applies
6. I acknowledge that:
- it is possible for a supplier of recreational services to ask me to agree that the statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) (which is Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 Cth), do not apply to me;
- I agree to waive my right to sue Luna Park Sydney (should either be deemed a supplier for the purposes of the ACL) because the recreational services (as that term is defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) were not performed in accordance with the statutory guarantees, in particular the guarantees as to due care and skill and as to fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded; and
- the waiver of my rights in clause 9(b) above is limited to liability for:
- physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration, or recurrence of such injury) to me;
- the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs:
- that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to me; or
- that may result in harm or disadvantage to me.
7. The above waiver of my rights in relation to the statutory guarantees does not apply to reckless conduct (as defined in the ACL) of Luna Park Sydney in supplying any recreational services (in the event either is deemed to be a supplier).
Release and Indemnity
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I:
- release and will release Luna Park Sydney from all Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my use of Luna Park Sydney;
- indemnify and will keep indemnified Luna Park Sydney in respect of any Claim by any other person:
- arising from or in connection with my participation in any activities at, or use of, Luna Park Sydney;
- against Luna Park Sydney in respect of any injury loss or damage arising out of or in connection with my failure to comply with any rules and/or directions from Luna Park Sydney regarding use of Luna Park Sydney’s facilities and attractions.
Save that the above releases and indemnities shall not apply to the extent that the loss, damage or injury that is the subject of the Claim is caused or contributed to by the grossly negligent act or omission of Luna Park Sydney.
- The information provided by guests will be used by Luna Park Sydney for the purpose of contact tracing, should it be necessary.
TERMS OF SALE AND ENTRY
- A Halloscream ticket entitles the holder entry into Luna Park Sydney for the date and time specific session as indicated on the ticket only and is subject to the NSW Government approval for Luna Park Sydney to operate pursuant to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Tickets can only be purchased by the credit card holder. A valid residential address must be provided at the time of booking. PO Boxes or Locked Bags are not accepted as billing addresses.
- Valid personal information including first and last name, phone number and email address must be provided for each Halloscream ticket holder at the time of purchase. This must match ID presented at entry
- Guests must agree to the Luna Park Sydney Health Declaration on behalf of all ticket holders in their transaction, to confirm they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, they have not been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, have not travelled overseas in the last two weeks, are not awaiting COVID-19 test results or possess a temperature reading above 37.5 degrees Celsius. Any group possessing an individual with a temperature reading above 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be permitted Entry. No refunds or exchanges apply. All guests are expected to exercise social distancing whilst in the Park. Patrons may be asked to leave for failure of social distancing compliance or the Health declaration.
- All guests regardless of age or willingness to access rides or attractions, will be required to purchase a valid Session ticket. All Guests will require a ticket for entry.
- A Halloscream ticket is a unique ticket and is non-refundable to the extent permitted by law, and valid for the specific date and time indicated on the ticket only. A change of personal plans does not warrant a refund or exchange. Any date swaps are at the discretion of management. At least 72 hours’ notice before the event date must be provided in this instance. Fees apply.
- Rides, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability and does not entitle a Halloscream ticket holder to any refund, credit or replacement.
- A Halloscream ticket holder assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules.
- A Halloscream ticket holder must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to Luna Park Sydney or to the use of the Halloscream ticket as announced by Luna Park Sydney from time to time.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and, in such event, will not refund admission fee paid. Patrons in the venue are to have their ticket on their person at all times.
- A Halloscream ticket is not transferable, cannot be sold, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer, discount or product. Additionally, Halloscream tickets are void if altered or misused.
- Photocopies, photos and reproductions of Halloscream tickets will not be accepted.
- Luna Park Sydney is a Licensed Premises and as such anyone entering are bound by the requirements of the Liquor Act 2007. In accordance with Liquor Regulations, the only acceptable forms of proof of age at this venue are: CURRENT Australian Photo driver’s license (International drivers licenses are not accepted) CURRENT Passport or NSW Proof of age card
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Professional, commercial, staged or organised photography or video recording is not permitted without prior authorisation.
- Tripods, lighting, other standalone ancillary photography or video equipment is not permitted.
- Any type of activity or item that may impact on other Guests safety or enjoyment of the Park is not permitted.
- The Park and surrounding areas are under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
- Liquor may not be brought onto or taken off the premises, and checking procedures may be applied to prevent this.
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors.
- Guests who are intoxicated, argumentative, quarrelsome, aggressive or disorderly will be removed from the Premises.
- Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper will not be permitted, waist/bum bags are recommended. Any personal items must stay with the owner at all times and not be left unattended. There will not be any lockers or cloaking facilities available throughout the park. Prams are discouraged.