Covid Safe Health Declaration
By purchasing a Luna Park Sydney ticket you agree to the following:
Whilst there are ongoing restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 issued by NSW Government, Luna Park Sydney has the following COVID-19 specific requirements in relation to patrons coming on site.
All patrons must agree to comply with the current Public Health Orders that apply to Luna Park Sydney, these may include but are not limited to the following:
- Checking in using the Service NSW QR Code or advise Staff if unable to do so contact details can be recorded manually.
- Wearing a mask if required by current Public Health Orders.
- Showing proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 if required by current Public Health Orders.
- Complying with all quarantine or self isolation requirements for local and international travel as required by Public Health Orders.
- Confirming that I do not currently have COVID-19.
- Confirming I am not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- Confirming I am not required to self isolate due to contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Confirming I will follow good hygiene practices while onsite.
Department of Health classification of Entertainment and Major Recreational Facilities (Amusement Park) means that Luna Park Sydney must comply with the additional requirements for high-risk venues. This has specific conditions for people travelling from overseas or who have recently had COVID-19 or contact with an individual who has had COVID-19. Please refer to the government website for detail or contact our team for further information. Public Health Orders and restrictions - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (nsw.gov.au)
We are here to assist with any enquiries. Please get in touch with our team via email