By purchasing a Luna Park Sydney ticket you agree to the following:
Whilst there are ongoing restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 issued by NSW Government, Luna Park Sydney has the following COVID-19 specific requirements in relation to patrons coming on site. Luna Park Sydney is taking a highly precautionary approach to manage the spread of COVID-19 in line with the latest National and Local health advice.
IMPORTANT - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be refused entry if you have attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on any State Government website. See the NSW Government website for up-to-date case locations. If travelling from interstate, please refer to the following website for interstate restrictions https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/border-restrictions.
All patrons must declare the following prior to coming to site:
- I have not travelled overseas within the last 14 days with the exception of travel from New Zealand on a Green Zone Flight and have been in New Zealand for the past 14 days prior to travel.
- I have not attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on State Government websites such as for NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- I am not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- I understand that if I have an elevated temperature (febrile) then I will not be permitted to remain on site.
- I have not had close or casual* contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- I am not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- I will follow Luna Park Sydney’s directions regarding hand hygiene while on site, including sanitizing my hands prior to commencing my visit.
- I consent to having my temperature checked as a condition of entering Luna Park Sydney.
- I will notify Luna Park Sydney if any of the above change upon the day of visiting.
- I will follow good hygiene practices while onsite as outlined below.
- I undertake to follow and practice good social distancing requirements.
* Casual contact is having been face-to-face for less than 15 minutes, or in the same closed space for less than two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious. Close contact is having been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or been in the same closed space for at least two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
Help us keep COVID-19 away
When visiting our site, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19:
- Sanitise your hands when entering the site and at regular intervals.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 to 30 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser does not replace washing your hands after using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practice social distancing - Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people.