JOBS AT LUNA PARK
THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest for Future Vacancies
Theme Park, Hospitality and Entertainment enthusiasts are invited to submit an expression of interest for any future vacancies that may arise in our management and/or frontline teams.
We are always on the lookout for engaging, qualified and/or like-minded persons to join the team, delivering Luna Park Sydney’s world renowned, multi award winning experience.
Luna Park has so many career pathways from creating fun in the Park, Culinary professionals, to Corporate roles in Sales, Events, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations and Engineering.
As we continue to push our service and entertainment offering to new heights of excellence and innovation, we would love for you to be part of this journey, and ensure that the next generation of visitors will continue to experience the old school charm and genuine hospitality that iconic Luna Park Sydney is known for!
If there are no vacancies advertised that currently match your skills and experience, please register for future work opportunities via the apply now button, and complete the relevant information and upload your CV.
Luna Park will be in touch with you, if we identify a role that may be of interest to you. Please also check back regularly on our careers page for newly advertised roles.
Winter Casual Staff
Join the team at Sydney’s most fun place to work! Luna Park is Sydney's most iconic amusement park and tourist destination. Established in 1935 to provide a much-needed sense of escapism and fun, to all who enter through our world famous face, and you can now be a part of theteam!!
Luna Park attracts up to one million visitors per year and employs up to 1000 fabulous staff across Customer Service, Ticketing, Retail, Events, Maintenance, Food & Beverage, Events and Functions. Over the years many of our casual staff have moved into permanent, long term careers within the park. We are proud to be able to offer our team members multiple career paths.
With the school holidays fast approaching we are looking for fun people to join the team for opportunities in our Rides, Customer Service, Ticketing, Events and Retail teams.
No experiences necessary, but you must have:
- A positive attitude and be excited about learning about Amusement Parks
- A good customer service focus
- A current, Paid Employment Working with Children Check
- A love of having fun and working with a great team of fun people
- Have the right to work in Australia (working holiday visas are welcome)
- Be available to work weekends and some evenings (shifts available evenings, weekends and weekdays)
We will conduct interviews on Sunday 4th June at the Park from 11:45am to 2:45pm and yes… you’ll get to go on some rides and learn about all the career opportunities at the Park!
Please click here to register your interest and feel free to share this with your friends who may be interested in joining the team at Luna Park Sydney!
Longer term employment is also available for successful candidates. If you are interested in longer term employment with us, you will need a current NSW RSA.
COME AND JOIN THE FUN!
Sydney’s much-loved Luna Park is a unique entertainment precinct on the Harbour foreshore. Our iconic venue combined with magical views of Sydney Harbour gives us a competitive edge; however, it is the amazing team behind this great icon who are paramount in creating memorable experiences for our guests such as keeping the Park and Function Venues sparkling and clean.
- Work both day and evening shifts
- Work regular weekend shifts and public holidays.
- Have recent commercial cleaning experience?
- Have clear communication skills?
- Have high standards of personal presentation?
- Reliable and punctual?
- Physically fit to undertake manual work and walk long distances around the grounds?
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform park sweeping including car park and rides areas
- Bathroom cleaning and floor mopping
- Cleaning of rides and sideshow games, and function facilities
- Gurneying surfaces
- Glass cleaning and polishing fixtures and fittings
- Emptying and refreshing bins
- Safe chemical handling and cleaning using chemicals
- Ad hoc duties that may arise, as assigned by the Stewarding Manager and Shift Leaders
Essential requirements to be able to commence employment in these roles.
You must be willing to:
- Obtain a Working with Children Check ( if 18+ yrs of age)
- Be vaccinated for Hepatitis A & B
If you are excited about joining the cleaning team, and you meet the above criteria and are capable of fulfilling the duties required, please APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include an updated resume along with a cover letter.
If you are shortlisted, we will contact you for interview, with positions available to start asap.
IT Support Tech
Luna Park Sydney is one of the most iconic brands in Australia. A full-time opportunity is now available for a detail minded, reliable and tech savvy IT Technician. This position gives you exposure to the whole business, from our corporate head office, to our retail, food and beverage and rides divisions.
About the role:
The IT Technician reports to the IT Technical Team Leader and works closely with all departments of the business. You will get to;
- Provide front-line IT support to staff via phone and in person for all IT & AV equipment across the park and office
- Work with various business systems, including POS systems
- Coordinating and tracking IT assets across the business
- Support the on boarding of new employees
- Encourage and develop digital literacy with various team members across the park, promoting their self-sufficiency with IT systems
- Manage server and network infrastructure including business applications, database administration, and mail services
The work pattern various shifts, including Friday, Saturday and Sundays day and/or evening work.
The required skills and experience for this role are:
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn
- Relevant IT qualifications
- Basic Windows Desktop operating system and business application support experience
- Demonstrated history of delivering excellent face to face customer service - Hospitality experience well regarded
- A logical approaches to problem solving
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
The benefits of being a part of the Luna Park Sydney Team;
- You'll get to work in the Funnest place in Sydney!
- Access to Education, training and development opportunities
- Stunning harbourside location
- Discounted on food and beverage
- Discounted merchandise and gifts
- Performance based bonus’s
- Free rides pass
- Close to train, bus and ferry
- Discounted onsite parking
- Social events and staff awards
- Membership to retail benefits program
Rights to work in Australia
Please note it is a prerequisite of this role to have unrestricted working rights within Australia. Sponsorship is not an option for this level position, the role requires unlimited work permissions.
To register your interest please send your resume and a covering letter toHR@lunaparksydney.com
Retail Food and Beverage
Luna Park is one of Sydney’s most recognisable brands and a unique entertainment precinct on the Harbour foreshore. Within the park, we have a number of retail food and beverage outlets consistently providing quality produce, with a smile, to enthusiastic guests, who are here to have fun.
We require reliable and enthusiastic Cooks with experience, to work across the Park's quick service outlets. You may also be required to assist our Production Kitchen catering team.
There is an expectation to be available to work a range of shifts both day and evening, including Fridays nights, weekends and public holidays dependant on our event schedule and Amusement Park operating hours.
About the role:
- Food preparation, grill and deep fryer work and assembly of meals in our Retail F&B outlets.
- Maintain high standards of food preparation, presentation, hygiene and cleanliness of all back of house kitchen and front of house food service areas
- Provide attentive, genuine, efficient and professional customer service
- Food Handling
- General cleaning duties
- Ensure outlets are refreshed at all times
The successful candidate will require:
- Recent hospitality experience in fast paced BOH food and beverage environment
- Food safety awareness; HACCP experience advantageous
- WH&S awareness and practice
- Outstanding customer service skills and a commitment to providing high levels of service
- A "can do" attitude, initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Positive and clear communication skills.
APPLY NOW or email email@example.com
Please contact the HR Department to discuss Executive vacancies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org